Fruit Mould is very delicious and healthy. It is made using the fruits which are chopped and the juice. It is not too hard to prepare this recipe.
Ingredients for making Fruit Mould
- 1 cup fresh Orange juice
- 3 grams Agar-agar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped Fresh Fruits (apple, orange,guava, pear,etc.)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar substitute
Method For making fruit Mould
- Take a non-stick pan. Heat juice and then add agar-agar and stir continuously till it melts.
- Now add the lemon juice, chopped fruits and sugar substitute and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and cool completely.
- Now pour this mixture into a jelly mould.
- Refrigerate it, till it is well set.
- Fruit Mould is ready to serve. Serve chilled.