Veg Chatpat is a chatpati dish. It is very delicious. Here, we have used few vegetables, baby corn and spices.
Ingredients for making Veg Chatpat
- 4 sliced Brinjals
- 2 sliced Potatoes (Aloo)
- 4 sliced Baby corns
- 1 sliced Carrot
- 2 small sliced Onions
- 1 finely chopped Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspon Turmeric (Haldi) Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen King Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Salt as per taste
Method for making Veg Chatpat
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the sliced onions. Saute for sometime.
- Add the tomatoes and mix well.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes and then add all the vegetables: brinjal, potatoes,baby corn and carrot.
- Now add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala and chaat masala.
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and let the gravy cook for another 10 minutes.
- Stir the vegetables in every 3-4 minutes.
- Veg Chatpat is ready to serve.
How to serve
- Serve hot with chapati or paratha.